Powered by Stratasys, the MakerBot METHOD 3D printers are the industrial desktop printers designed to print stronger & affordable parts for every engineer, delivering manufacturing grade parts & capable of printing advanced engineering materials for prototyping & design works.
Method: Commercial 3D Printer for Rapid Prototyping | MakerBot
A Heated Chamber Delivers Stronger Manufacturing-Grade Parts
- A Heated Chamber produces stronger parts than a heated build plate
- Achieve consistent strength in three axis with recirculating heat on every layer
- Print real ABS, ASA, and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties than modified desktop 3D printer formulations
Guaranteed Part Accuracy And SR-30 Soluble Support
- Complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer – Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports
- The only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in)
- Print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances – every time
Open Platform For Advanced Engineering Materials
- Print with official MakerBot materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30 – each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by MakerBot LABS. Print advanced materials, such as ABS Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD, and PC
PLA MakerBot PLA is an industrial corn-based biodegradable plastic for fast, rigid & glossy parts, perfect for early concept printing. TOUGH Makerbot TOUGH is a durable & tough material for mid-stage prototypes, snap fits and assemblies, and is known for durability, pliability, and machinability. NYLON Makerbot Nylon’s ability to withstand high temperatures and its’s durability gives it an above average abrasion resistance for industrial applications. NYLON CF Makerbot Nylon CF & Nylon-12 CF are Carbon fiber reinforced nylon optimized to print strong, heat resistant parts to replace metal components. PETG Makerbot PETG’s chemical & moisture resistance makes it a durable choice material for prototyping liquid containers and bottles, commonly used in research labs that require chemical resistance. PC-ABS MakerBot PC-ABS & & PC-ABS FIRE RETARDANT is a strong, engineering-grade material that has both a high heat resistance and high impact resistance due to the addition of polycarbonate. ABS ABS is one of the most popular materials for injection molded consumer products due to its clean surface finish, durability, and heat resistance. METHOD X can print manufacturing-grade ABS without warping and without weakening additives thanks to its 100°C heated chamber. ASA MakerBot ASA combines the qualities of ABS with the added benefit of UV resistance and moisture resistance making it ideal for equipment exposed to sunlight and rain over long periods of time.
- Print Technology : Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Print Head : 2
- Build Volume : 152 x 190 x 196mm
- Dimensional Accuracy : ±0.2mm
- Nozzle Diameter : 0.4mm
- Layer Resolution : 20 – 400 microns
- High Quality Print Mode : 100 microns
- Balanced Print Mode : 200 microns
- Printer Weight : 29.5kg
- Temperature Control : Circulating Heated Chamber
- Sensor Suite : 21 sensors on drawer, extruders & exterior
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS TECHNOLOGY?
Leave us a message and we will respond to you as soon as possible!