MARC I4.0 Machine Condition Reporting System
Think that Industry 4.0 solutions are expensive & have a poor ROI? Flexmech has streamlined our I4.0 system to be a simple & cost effective solution, aiming to be a “Plug & Play” system for the nimble & high technology factories.
Focusing on Condition Monitoring, we have designed our MARC I4.0 solution to be just like a “Fire Alarm” concept which your operators only get alerted if there is a problem while factory managers can make the right decisions using live data from the system.
This system is suitable for:
- Production critical machines
- Machines with long delivery spare parts
- Old machines with history of break down
- Legacy (Manual) machines
Using the Bosch Rexroth IoT gateway connected to a series of Multi-function sensors capable of simultaneously recording Temperature, Humidity, Acceleration, Vibration & Sound, Flexmech’s MARC system is your 1st entry point to production data analytics and machine condition reporting.
- Prevent Machine Downtime – Fix & prepare spare parts before machine breaks down, so that your production will not be interrupted and reduce your machine downtime.
- Increase Tool Life – Reduce part cost by maximizing tool life until it has been fully worn, so no more changing tools on a fixed schedule.
- Faster ROI – Flexmech’s MARC system is designed to be cost considerate and the investment return is targeted to be within 12 months. This is the our main objective.
- PLUG & PLAY – Install and dismantle without needing expert hands. If you have a new project or machine, you can simply dismantle the system and install it.
Email us here for a consultation to start your Industry 4.0 journey.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS TECHNOLOGY?
Leave us a message and we will respond to you as soon as possible!