BX WR-120 Workpiece Rotation Type
Specification BX-WR-120 BX-WR-200 Drill Capacity Hole Diameter Ø30~Ø120mm Ø30~Ø200mm Max. Depth (Z) 2000/3000/4000mm 2000/3000/4000
Power Spindle Motor 50 kw with Inverter 75 kw with Inverter Drill Spindle Feed (Z) Servo motor 850~1300W / 5.39~8.34 N.M.. Servo motor 850~1300W / 5.39~8.34 N.M.. High Pressure Pump Motor – – Speed Max. Spindle Speed 150~1500 rpm 120~1200 rpm Drill Speed 1~200 mm/min 1~200 mm/min Rapid 4000 mm/min 4000 mm/min Ball Screw for Feeds Z-Axis Ø80 x P10 x C5 Ø80 x P10 x C5 Swing Over Bed 770 mm 770 mm Controller FANUC 0i Mate-TC FANUC 0i Mate-TC High Pressure Pump (Every Spindle One Set) Pump Output 750 Liter/ min 1000 Liter/ min Max. Pressure 25 KG/cm2 25 KG/cm2 Coolant Tank 4500 L 6000 L Standard Accessories 1. Heat exchanger for spindle head bearing circular oil
2. Chip conveyor + Paper filter (500L) unit with coolant tank
3. Pressure head for drill dia. Ø30~Ø120mm
4. 3-points work rest Ø25~Ø 280 x 1 set
5. Drill tube vibration damper and rest x 1 sets
Optional Accessories Coolant Tower Model:
1. Pressure head for dia. 100~200mm
2. 2-points work rest Ø140 ~ Ø 400
3. 3-points work rest Ø25 ~ Ø80
4. Heavy duty roller type work rest Ø260 ~ Ø530
5. Spare parts for different size pressure head
- Machines utilizing the BTA Deep Hole Drilling System for solid deep hole boring 30 – 200mm in diameter.
- Drilling depths up to 5000mm.
- Coolant filtration to 30 microns.
- The rigid honeycomb walled bed gives a stable cutting condition. FC-32 castings have been stress relived and annealed.
- Hardened and ground ways to hardness HRC 60. The opposite ways and gibs are all Turcite-B plated with hand scraped bearing surface.
- Automatic lubrication pump is provided as standard accessory to ensure all the bearing surface and screws are well lubricated.
- All box way design provides rigidity for heavy cutting.
- Type WR is the workpiece rotation. TR is the drilling head rotation, workpiece fixed on the fixture.
- CE mark are available for special required.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS TECHNOLOGY?
Leave us a message and we will respond to you as soon as possible!