HASEGAWA H 30/40 & J24 Series are high quality “Made in Japan” gang type NC lathe of 5 to 6 inch chuck highly regarded for their flexibility in automation & repeatability for high accuracy mass production. All lathe machines are capable of in-cycle 2-3 axis robotic loader with part catcher and optional milling function. The J24 is a recognized leader for CNC chucking gang type lathes for precision parts in IT and automobile related industries.
Item J24 H30 H40 Max Chuck Size 5” 5” 6” Max Bar Diameter Ø25mm Ø32mm Ø32mm Swing Inside Cover Ø310mm Ø310mm Ø310mm Swing Over Cross Slide Ø160mm Ø160mm Ø160mm Max Spindle Speed 6,000 RPM 8,000 RPM 6,000 RPM Spindle Through Hole Diameter Ø41mm Ø35mm Ø41mm Spindle Motor Belt Driven 5.5/3.7 kW Built in 3.7/2.2 kW Belt Driven 5.5/3.7 kW Tool Post Type Gang Type Gang Type Gang Type Max Tool Size Ø25mm Ø25mm Ø25mm Max Travel X 240mm/ Z240mm X 300mm/ Z300mm X 400mm/ Z400mm Rapid Traverse Speed 12m/min 30m/min 30m/min Weight 1000 KG 1800 KG 1900 KG Dimensions 1150 x 950 x 1260 1565 x 1350 x 1346 1695 x 1495 x 1346
A Machine of Long Term Machine Accuracy
- Z Axis – It is able to keep longer and finer accuracy with double slide ways.
- X Axis – Expect repeatable fine accuracy with stable temperature because of Hasegawa slide system.
- Lubrication – Maintenance is free because of automatic lubrication in the ball screws.
- Spindle – Made in Japan spindle.
- Headstock – Triangle shape spindle centering and bottom base ‘with wide bottom on headstock.
- Rotation – Stepless with 5.5/3,7kW Fanuc Spindle motor control.
- Bed Structure – Bed is made of casing with less strain & higher absorptive feature.
- Chip Flow – Very smooth chip flow because of mountain type bed cover with leg structure at 40 degrees decline.
- Reference Point Return not necessary – Newly developed servo system technology eliminates the need for reference point turn dog. Maintenance is free because there is no limit switch.
BUILT IN SPINDLE
- 5” Specification (8,000 RPM) – High speed built in spindle system uses Ø70mm ball bearings and roller bearings. This is high precision and high rigidity type spindle.
- 4” Specification (12,000 RPM) – High speed built in spindle system uses super precision ceramic ball bearings. This is a super precision type spindle.