High Quality , High Accuracy , High Rigidity.
Item CBM-110F CBM-135P CBM-135QF CBM150QF Spindle Motor AC 18/22 kW AC 45/37 kW AC 30/22 kW AC 45/55 kW Max Spindle Speed 2500 RPM 2500 RPM 2000 RPM 1500 RPM Spindle Taper ISO 50 / BT-50 ISO 50 / BT-50 ISO 50 / BT-50 ISO 50 / BT-50 Spindle End Diameter Ø110mm Ø215mm Ø215mm Ø250mm Max Spindle Torque 1245 Nm 3227 Nm 3227 Nm 4900 Nm Quill Diameter (Z Axis) – – Ø380mm Ø380mm X Axis Column Cross Travel 2000-6000mm Ball Screw, Above 6000mm Rack 2000-6000mm Ball Screw, Above 6000mm Rack 2000-6000mm Ball Screw, Above 6000mm Rack 2000-6000mm Ball Screw, Above 6000mm Rack Y Axis Spindle Travel 2000mm 700mm 700mm 900mm Z Axis Quill Travel – – 350mm 400mm Spindle W Axis Travel 600mm 700mm 700mm 900mm Rapid Feed (X,Y) 6M/min 6M/min 6M/min 6M/min Rapid Feed (V,W) 4M/min 4M/min 4M/min 4M/min Quill Feed – – 1-3000 M/Min 1-3000 M/Min
- Large diameter quill provides high rigidity even with stroke extended creating stable cutting conditions.
- Variable Speed and high torque are a function of the 30kW AC Motor (30min Rating).
- Spindle bearings are super precise high rigid tapered roller bearings. This allows for minimal heat generation and machine is equipped with a cooling device inside the headstock.
- Spindle nose is 7/24 taper no.50 where the tools can be automatically mounted and removed by the tool lock/unlock pushbutton switch.
High Precision Slide Ways
- The column and bed slideways are hardened and grounded. The moving unit’s mating surface are coated with a special florine resin and force lubricated so that the slideway system offers minimum friction resulting in high precision which can be maintained for a long period of time. This ensures a very smooth feed stroke even at low speed without slip.
High Positing Accuracy Through CAD Designed Rib Casting
- For the vertical travel of headstock, the spindle travel and quill feed, high quality ball screws are used.
- All sliding surfaces are automatically lubricated at key points.
- The clamps for headstock vertical travel, column cross traverse and quill travel are heavy duty hydraulic type.
- Major structures are boxed shaped with best possible arrangement of ribs with a large cross sectional area, providing rigid long term accuracy.
- This special combination of highly rigid box ways, ball screws, and worm gear automatic lubrication system provides a highly satisfying compact rotary table design.
- With the Heidenhain angle encoder installed in the rotary table center shaft, combined with our specially designed hydraulic clamping system and positioning index pins, our machines can achieve any cutting angle.
- Reinforced heavy cutting angles at 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270° are included features. Hence resulting in superior accuracy and cutting efficiency.