We are pleased to present to you the following quotation for one New Unison Model 388 Centerless Grinding System which features the original DedTru, built with 55 years of experience.
The DedTru 388 Centerless Grinding System includes a Heavy Duty Surface Grinder with 150mm x 450mm travel and a proprietary hole thru the column for grinding longer parts. The Surface Grinder’s cross slide moves on V-V slideways which are precisely machined at 45° and the grinder offers safety features such as an Emergency Palm Button & Protected On/Off Switch.
A Model C DedTru Centerless Grinding Fixture is mounted on the Surface Grinder with an 8” sine base assembly and includes a powerful 3 HP spindle with an extended 12.75″ barrel, Filtru coolant tank, settling tank, 4″ carbide blade for plunge and infeed grinding, 8″ carbide blade, 1/8″ guide for thrufeed grinding, infeed slide assembly, part stop, pressure roll assembly, work light, wheel guard for up to 2″ wide wheels, wheel adaptor, wheel puller and hand tools.
- Variable Spindle Speed
- 2 Axis Digital Readout
- Fine Downfeed Attachment – 0.002mm graduation.
- Complete Set of Blades and Guides – for part capacity from 1/32″ to 2-1/4″ diameter.
- Limit Switch Control Assembly – starts regulating roll at the beginning of operation.
- Auto Advance Paper Filter Coolant System – 30 gallon capacity, 15 gpm pump in lieu of standard.
- Double Pressure Roll Assembly – supplied with arm and two rolls, 1-1/4″ diameter.
- Small Pressure Roll Assembly – supplied with arm and one roll, 1/2″ diameter, used for parts smaller than 1/8″.
- Small Double Pressure Roll Assembly – supplied with arm and two rolls, 1/2″ diameter.
- Horseshoe Double Pressure Roll Assembly – supplied with two 1/2″ diameter rolls.
- Automatic Longitudinal Feed Cycle – provides rapid approach to work, slow down to feed rate, feed to positive stop, dwell for preset time, and automatic rapid carriage return. Slow down position, feed rate, positive stop, and dwell time are adjustable. Includes limit switch start and stop control of regulating roll.
- Regulating Roll Dresser – diamond wheel, mounted and balanced on adapter, for use on machine spindle.
- Wheel Balancing Stand and Arbor
- TilTru Magnetic Chuck – 150 x 450mm tilting magnetic chuck and fits on the DedTru sine base. Close pole permanent ceramic magnet.